We are excited to introduce our Talent Pipeline where we will highlight qualified candidates seeking employment. Interested Employers should email the bio number for more information on the candidate.
Customer Service Management | Client Management | Quality Assurance Management | Project Management P1001
• Strong customer/client focused and results driven
• Proficient in managing teams, processes, and projects
• Partner with cross-site peers and managers to establish performance goals and collaborates to meet and exceed goals; ensures training, coaching and development occurs.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment without losing focus.
• Reputable for establishing and maintaining effective customer, client, and business relationships built on trust and value.
• Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
• Serve as a champion for driving quality and continuous process improvements and awareness.
Project Manager/Scrum Master P1002
• PMP (PMI ) and Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance) Certified. Served on the SC Board of PMI for 8 years. PMP Certified since 2006.
• 23+ years of Project Management experience is such areas as Corporate Infrastructure, ID Software Development, and as a Scrum Master on multiple SAAS projects.
• Proficient in leading offshore teams, and co-located teams around the world.
• Fluent with the Microsoft Office Suite of Applications, including Microsoft Project, Jira, and AHA!.
• Highly skilled in being able to communicate to all levels within an organization in a clear, organized manor.
• Instrumental in helping The State of SC establish the PMO project process, project forms, and input into the PMO software design.
Communications Manager| Office| Reception P1003
- Telecommunication university graduate
- Experienced in customer service
- Team player
- Computer savvy
Administrative Assistant – S1001
- Advance MS Office
- Calendaring, Travel Arrangements, and Document Management
- Licensed Notary Public
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
Mental Health/Substance abuse counselor- S1002
• Case management
• Office equipment
• Microsoft office products
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology
Lead Maintenance Supervisor – V1001
• Oversaw the operations of a 6000-student campus
• Oversaw the daily operations of 13 $2B US Navy Submarines
• Developed weekly production, manning, and projection reports
• Awarded Command Sailor of the year 5 years
• Awarded 4 Navy and Marine Core Achievement Medals
• Qualified as a Navy Quality Assurance Inspector
Test Technician III – V1002
• Oversaw the Aeronautical Departments test mount calibration program
• Performed final quality acceptance testing for Space X, NASA, DOD and foreign military inertial navigation system devices
• Led daily first tier meetings for all 1st shift test technicians
Siemens Systems Expert/ Instructor – V1003
• Lead 8-hour lectures
• Facilitated computer-based training
• Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams.
Technical Service Engineer – V1004
• Developed Field Service and Operational Training
• Managed the North and South American Technical Service Programs for $250M brand
• Developed and executed R & D Test Protocol
Traffic & Project Manager Professional-C1001
• Experience in advertising, campaign management, design process, marketing, multitasking, planning, proof of performance, project management & trafficking.
• Manager of trafficking for all creative project workflows between internal and external agencies with stakeholders, including C-Suite, franchisees and media outlets ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget and within defined scope.
• Conducts and maintains agency and vendor relationships.
• Agile & Waterfall workflows.
Office Manager| Administrative Assistant W1001
- Supporting company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Internet Customer Service Representative W1002
- Actively and consistently, support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Effectively present and discuss Charter products and services.
- Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
- Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
- Effectively address customer questions, complaints and concerns.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
- Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required
- Comply with company and call center policies and procedures.
- Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
- Fulfill work schedules as required.
- Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure interactions with customers are efficient and effective.
- Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Administrative Assistant| Program Director-BSN W1003
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
Enrollment Processor W1004
- Developed a systematic procedure for processing all new student applications in an effective efficient rapid method.
- Processing all transcripts and admission test scores.
- Correspondence with Dean of Student Affairs as well as upper management.
- Maintain accurate record keeping to assure that complete official academic records are on file.
- Process and load all applications CRM review and update student.
- Determine the eligibility of students for admission and provide acceptance letters.
Assistant Registrar W1005
- Perform degree checks and transcripts evaluations. Analyze course prerequisites, certification, and meeting set graduation requirements.
- Analyze program requirements, university requirements, and curriculum, and graduation.
- Evaluate and recalculate GPA for all transcripts.
- Train and assist new employees, including student workers.
- Provide double checks for accuracy and assist with necessary clean-up reports.
Administrative Assistant| Academic Records W1006
- Provide backup and assist with scanning, indexing, front desk coverage, and mail processing.
- Provide excellent customer service to students and parents.
- Maintain record confidentiality between admissions and registrar department, working quickly to complete incoming student processing and ensuring smooth transition from admissions to the registrar department.
- Process all application fees through the CRM database.
Documentation Specialist | Design Technician | CAD Drafter W1007 through W1010
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word | Excel | PowerPoint | Outlook
- Skilled in SolidWorks
- Microsoft Windows
Design Technician W1008
- Team Leader of the Pipe Design Group, responsible for the larger custom playground projects, including museums, military bases, large malls, and other specialty businesses, both domestic and international.
- Coordinated with the Marketing Group and Project Managers to design pipe frame structures for indoor playgrounds by interpreting site design plans and markups.
- Responsible for tracking multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Prioritized and met weekly production schedules, while responding to changing priorities and customer requirements
- Improved the pipe design process by implementing tools such as standardized components and copying of existing designs, increasing accuracy of our playgrounds.
- Trained new personnel in pipe frame design and playground safety standards.
Documentation Specialist W1009
- Revised parts and assemblies per engineering change order requests based on Manufacturing Engineering requirements. Extensive use of Document Management Systems.
- Updated test methods, manufacturing instructions, technical drawings, and many other specialized documents.
- Provided support to Service and Training Groups by supplying graphics used in the certification of personnel and creation of Installation and Maintenance Manuals.
CAD Operator and Senior CAD Specialist W1010
- Working with Engineering and Manufacturing Groups, used a variety of CAD programs to create models of parts, assemblies, and sub-assemblies from sketches and layouts.
- Generated detailed engineering drawings and manufacturing instructions from models and assemblies.
• Wash & dry pets
• Trim & nail care
• Inspection for Issues with skin & fur
• Overall pet care wellness
Front Desk Agent T1002
• Customer service & phone skills
• Checked guests in & out
• Assisted with deposits
Customer service Rep T1003
• Acted as liaison between Verizon Billing and customers
• Excellent customer service skills & clerical skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
Medical Receptionist T1004
• Answering phones and familiar with office equipment
• Greeting customers to provide excellent customer service skills
• Excellent keyboard/typing skills & familiar with medical software programs
Customer Service Admin/Rep T1005
• Interaction with client’s and customer service support
• Provide information and answer questions to inquiries
• Knowledge of products and services
• Experience handling and resolving complaints
Customer Service Admin| Rep T1005
- Interaction with client’s and customer service support
- Provide information and answer questions to inquiries
- Knowledge of products and services
- Experience handling and resolving complaints
Community Property Manager T1006
• Overseeing and operating over 500 Manufactured Homes
• Core responsibility; Maintain daily operations, provide quality maintenance and appearance of grounds and rental units
• Maintained strong and healthy relationships with guests, residents and rent committee
• Submitted Payroll via ADP – conducted all hiring, exit interviews, coaching and annual reviews and yearly increases
Food Service T1007
• Familiar with restaurant equipment cleaning and maintaining
• Excellent customer service skills
• Works well with others
• Food prepping menu items