CareerSource Pasco Hernando generally describes “Hot Jobs” as posted vacancies within Hernando
and Pasco counties that pay $12.00 to $15.00 and up. In our quest to meet the local
employer needs within the region a “Hot Job” can also be defined as a job vacancy
that an employer need immediate help in filling. In some instances the immediate
need may be positions that pay less than $12.00 an hour which require multiple placements
to fill the immediate need. Most immediate needs are requests from employers that
state they need people to “NOW”.
***Note: To View/Apply for a job, Click the Job Number in the right corner to open the listing in Employ Florida
WIA/OJT JOB ORDER
STAFF IS NOT TO REFER
CANDIDATE MUST MEET WIA ELIGIBILITY.
CANDIDATES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- MUST BE RESIDENT OF PASCO/HERNANDO COUNTY.
- MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN OR HOLD CURRENT AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THE U.S.
- MUST BE OF AGE 18 OR OLDER, AND IF A MALE WHOSE DATE OF BIRTH FALLS AFTER DECEMBER 31ST 1959, MEET SELECTIVE SERVICE REQUIREMENTS.
- MUST BE LAID OFF AND BE RECEIVING UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS OR HAVE PROOF OF LAY OFF FROM PREVIOUS EMPLOYER.
- OR BE RECEIVING FOOD STAMPS OR MEET LOWER LIVING STANDARD INCOME LEVEL (LLSIL) BASED ON FAMILY SIZE AND GROSS HOUSEHOLD INCOME.
- Some Metal Spray Painting Experience Is Preferred
- Employer Conducts Reference Check and Drug Testing
- Drivers License Is Required
- Auto or Industrial Painting Work Experience Is A Plus
- Experience with HVLP Spray Gun Is Preferred
- Ability to Bend, Squat, And Stoop
- Able To Follow Verbal and Written Instruction
- Ability to Work Independently
- Work Day: Monday thru Friday
- Work Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Drug Free Workplace
- Operating HVLP Spray Gun and Painting Signs
- Complete all Other Duties and Tasks as Assigned
Position will require experience and extensive knowledge of Florida landscape material
Must have drafting and designing skills.
Examples of past work is required.
Salary and commission based on experience.
Good Drivers license required
|Composite Motors, Inc. is located on Floridas Nature coast, approximately 50 miles north of Tampa in Brooksville, FL. We are currently seeking a "hands on" Lead Engineer that understands embedded software and firmware design. This position will supervise the development of embedded hardware and software for industrial motor controls. The successful candidate will have 7+ years of development experience of hardware and embedded software and application tools for various integrated systems.
Candidate must possess hardware design experience including power plane sections, real time embedded software and programmable logic firmware development experience. Must have C/C++ programming experience writing code for real time embedded applications.
Please see our website compositemotors.com.
Relocation assistance up to $2,000 available.
Hardware Job Description
Software Job Description
- Developing hardware for BLDC motor controllers.
- Board layout experience.
- Developing high current circuits.
- Developing high power circuits and power planes.
- Trouble shooting and Debugging board layouts and hardware designs.
- Developing and executing hardware tests.
General Job Description
- Developing embedded software (hardware layer to application layer) to meet specific system and hardware requirements.
- Defining and developing custom hardware/software interfaces.
- Debugging and integrating software on product hardware, including board bring-up.
- Developing and executing software unit and functional tests.
- Provide support of compilers and other developer tools for motor controller systems.
- Contribute to general software development needs including Windows application development.
- Design software interface systems for motor controllers with 802.3, CAN, USB 2.0 OTG, BiSS, and I/O peripherals.
- Implementing a CANopen system utilizing several device profiles.
- Developing components of firmware, device driver, and PC applications.
- Software documentation and procedure development
- Contributes to design and development of software developer tools and general software development needs including Windows application development.
- Software documentation and procedure development.
Our work environment appeals to self directed, flexible individuals committed to excellence. In return we offer a competitive salary, participation in our group health and dental insurance, and, upon eligibility, enrollment in our 401k-retirement plan. Please send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizes design project by identifying short-term and long-range issues; preparing timetables, cost estimates, and required resources.
- Determines hardware engineering design issues by studying product objectives and features and completing functional analyses.
- Supervising and working with other engineers to develop software and hardware requirements.
- Assisting with design changes or software updates.
- Collaborating with staff and other engineers to meet project milestones.
- Design and development of compilers, assemblers, and development tools.
- Contribute to requirements and user documentation.
- Provide and maintain documentation to support engineering process.
- Collaborating with the entire motor design team, including production.
- Engineering Departments focus is working to achieve manufacturing goals.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.